Phil Collins I Can Feel It Coming

Phil Collins

Introduction

Phil Collins is an English singer, songwriter, and musician who has sold over 150 million records worldwide. One of his hit songs is "I Can Feel It Coming," which was released in 2016. The song has gained widespread popularity and is still played on various radio stations across the world.

The Composition and Lyrics of "I Can Feel It Coming"

I Can Feel It Coming

"I Can Feel It Coming" is a song that was written and composed by Phil Collins and his longtime collaborator, Daryl Stuermer. The song has a catchy melody and a smooth rhythm that make it easy to dance to. The lyrics are romantic, reflecting the feeling of being in love and the anticipation of a relationship.

The Success of "I Can Feel It Coming"

Success Of I Can Feel It Coming

"I Can Feel It Coming" was a commercial success, reaching the top ten in several countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. The song was also certified platinum in several countries, including the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

The Music Video of "I Can Feel It Coming"

Music Video Of I Can Feel It Coming

The music video of "I Can Feel It Coming" was directed by Warren Fu and features Phil Collins and a woman walking through a desolate landscape. The video has a retro feel, with Phil Collins sporting a 1980s hairstyle and outfit. The video has received over 550 million views on YouTube as of 2021.

The Legacy of Phil Collins

Legacy Of Phil Collins

Phil Collins's music has left a lasting impact on the music industry. He has won numerous awards, including seven Grammy Awards, and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as both a solo artist and a member of the band Genesis. His songs continue to be played on various radio stations and are still loved by millions of fans worldwide.

Conclusion

"I Can Feel It Coming" is a classic Phil Collins song that has stood the test of time. Its catchy melody, smooth rhythm, and romantic lyrics have made it a fan favorite. Phil Collins's music continues to inspire a new generation of musicians and will undoubtedly be enjoyed for many years to come.

Related video of Phil Collins I Can Feel It Coming